A sports team’s performance edge lives in the data revealed by ApolloV2.
The ApolloV2 athlete management system (AMS) makes use of performance data to enable better coaching decisions that prevent injuries while also revealing opportunities to improve training and optimize a team’s success. ApolloV2 is a complete AMS offering a wide range of functionality, including EMR, injury prediction, injury recovery, athlete performance and development tracking, strength and conditioning, customizable athlete data visualization, and coach-to-player communication.
We are looking for an experienced, sports focused sales executive to join our team and sell our AMS to sports teams in the U.S. and around the world. You will oversee securing new business from our target markets, which include college and university athletic departments as well as professional clubs in the NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, and Premier League.
The chosen individual will already have relationships and contacts within athletic departments, sports leagues, teams, and conferences. As a sales executive, you will use your network to schedule discovery calls, gather information from teams’ physiotherapists, sports scientists, strength coaches, nutritionists, doctors, coaches, and general managers, highlight ApolloV2’s competitive advantages, negotiate deals, and close sales. Excellent written and spoken communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate the value proposition of ApolloV2 to decision makers, are required.
- Use your existing network of contacts within college and university athletic departments and professional sports organizations to create sales leads and set up sales meetings.
- Demonstrate ApolloV2 to influencers and decision-makers in sports organizations and successfully describe its primary benefits.
- Strengthen and grow existing customer relationships
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals.
- Provide company leadership with sales activity reports and revenue forecasts.
- Stay current on trends in athlete management software and the direction of ApolloV2’s target markets.
- 5 years of experience selling to university and college athletic departments, and professional sports clubs and leagues.
- Existing network of sports focused contacts and relationships with ApolloV2’s target sports markets.
- Proven track record of surpassing sales targets and goals.
- Traveling to clients and attending sports-related conferences and trade exhibitions as needed.
- Experience using HubSpot CRM is a plus.
- Experience selling SaaS-based software solutions is preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales professional with a love of sports and a desire to be a key player in a rapidly growing software startup. To learn more, visit www.apollov2.com. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions will be kept confidential.
ApolloV2 offers a competitive compensation and commission structure. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We do not discriminate based on age, civil or family status, disability, ethnicity, gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
How to contact us
Email – email@example.com